ABOUT COLORADO WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER SUNSHINE LUMP
My name is Sunshine (yes, it's my real name) and I am definitely not your typical, run of the mill wedding photographer! I follow the yearly wedding trends but I believe your day should be unique and reflect who you are as a couple, not what magazine's tell you it should be. I specialize in bold photography for fun, sentimental and fearless couples around the world. I am passionate about what I do and nothing makes me happier than seeing my clients faces when they are viewing their wedding photos for the first time. I enjoy getting to know you and hearing your story, what you enjoy doing together and what the future holds.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT ME....
- I have a son who cracks me up on a daily basis and I cannot imagine life without him.
- My border collie mix, Jake, is a huge part of my life and I talk about him a lot! Maybe too much....
- Time with family should be a top priority. Spending time with my son is always amazing and we have tons of fun going on adventures.
- Travel is a huge part of my life and business and I love it!
- I love to laugh!
- I believe that every animal deserves a loving forever home - adopt don't shop.
- I believe every wardrobe isn't complete without a pair of Chucks and bold hair color (mine is always changing!).
- Nothing tops a lazy Sunday afternoon with good friends, good food and good craft beer.
MY LOVE OF ANIMALS
I am a huge animal advocate and volunteer my time and talent to many pet rescues in Colorado. Personally rescuing two elderly dogs from a shelter really opened my eyes to the process. I saw what they went through and wanted to help in any way I could. To all of the wonderful people who do this everyday, I personally want to thank you.
Having a great photo of an animal who is in search of their forever home can make all the difference in the world. I spend time with these animals and capture their personalities to help them through the adoption process a little quicker. It can be the difference between someone only glancing at them online or jumping in their car to go get them.